Location: indoor, outdoor
Type: mostly sativa
No feminized seeds.
Unknown or Legendary - Mendocino Joe's Skunk
Aka: 1978 Mendocino Joe Skunk
Aka: '78 Skunk
1978 Mendocino Joe Skunk that ohsogreen has preserved ever since he got them from Joe himself in a late night parking lot rendezvous in the Bay Area in 78. I'm reliably informed that it's the original Sacred Seeds Skunk (Mendo Joe being one of the small circle of guys who bred Skunk) the same one that Sam started working with and Sam selected for the sweet sativa side, hence the Skunk #1 came about. The 78 Skunk has been preserved outdoors in Cali through open pollination using decent numbers and ohso tells me it produces 50% indica phenos (that stink BAAAAAAD!), 25% Acapulco Gold phenos and 25% Colombian Gold phenos.
Strain Lineage / Genealogy
- Mendocino Joe's Skunk »»» Skunk #1
- Skunk #1
Crossbreeds and hybrids with "Mendocino Joe's Skunk"
- 78 Skunk D x Gorilla Grape »»» Mendocino Joe's Skunk OhSoGreen D x Gorilla Grape Kong
- 78 Skunk M x Gorilla Grape »»» Mendocino Joe's Skunk OhSoGreen M x Gorilla Grape Kong
- Skerry »»» The Flav Sherry x Mendocino Joe's Skunk OhSoGreen
- »»» All direct crossings (3 strains) + Sub-Hybrids! «««
New »»» MapThisShit!