Breeder: Clone Only
Location: indoor, outdoor
Type: mostly indica
Flowering: ~60 days
Available as clone only.
Clone Only Strains - King Louis XIII
King Louis XIII is a rare Los Angeles cut of the OG Kush.
Louis XIII might be most famous for making wigs on men de rigeur for the French aristocracy, but in Southern California the name will bring to mind a popular indica cannabis strain. This strain announces itself as many people did in the 1600s: by its smell. The difference is this monarch’s odor is one that’s meant to be enjoyed; its dense nugs have an overwhelmingly piney smell with an earthy musk that will have you thinking of your last forest adventure. Bred in part from OG Kush, Louis XIII has a very similar spicy kush aroma. Good for insomnia, this strain often tests at over 20% THC.
Strain Lineage / Genealogy
- King Louis XIII »»» OG Kush Louis XIII cut
- OG Kush Louis XIII cut Probably
Crossbreeds and hybrids with "King Louis XIII"
- Louis XIII OG »»» King Louis XIII x Joe's OG Kush
- Aspirare »»» King Louis XIII x Joseph
- Royal Plaque »»» King Louis XIII x Pestilence
- Louis XIII OG »»» King Louis XIII x Tahoe OG Kush
- Blood Orange OG »»» King Louis XIII probably x True OG} x Sour Tangie
- Pink Louie 13th OG »»» King Louis XIII
- White Louie »»» King Louis XIII x White Dawg
- »»» All direct crossings (10 strains) + Sub-Hybrids! «««
New »»» MapThisShit!