Beyond the Brain (Mandala Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Beyond the Brain (by Mandala Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 72 an 84 days (Average: 78 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±229 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 35 cm. - Final Height onto around 115 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- incomprehensibly many; long as well as extremely strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
Beyond the Brain (Mandala Seeds)
is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable
(On average 10 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Una buena elección si te gustan las sativas y los sabores de sativa landraces. Es una variedad muy bien reconstruida en cuanto a sativas se refiere. TIene un ligero sabor a satori, haze y sativa landrace de america. Crece muy vigorosamente, huele sutil y al final de la floracion desprende un olor muy rico a mango y tomillo. Tiene mucha hoja pero cogollos enormes y compactados. (06.12.2013, 20:03)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!