Afghani (Unknown or Legendary) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Afghani (by Unknown or Legendary)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by teddy12, uploaded at the 28.06.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 107 an 113 days (Average: 110 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±1150 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 12 cm. - Final Height onto around 150 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- extremely many; very long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...do not like high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...should get 24 hours light into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
Afghani (Unknown or Legendary)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
I started this strain from a clone 6 years ago and I have been cloning this plant when it is in vegabout 12 inches high and it still has large heavy cones some of them I have to put in a cradle so they dont break off I grow for people who have athritic pain and cannot sleep. I do not smoke it myself I rely on what people tell me. (28.06.2016, 05:04)