Afgan Kush Ryder (World of Seeds Bank) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Afgan Kush Ryder (by World of Seeds Bank)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 48 an 56 days (Average: 52 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±139 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 28 cm. - Final Height onto around 67 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- average to many; medium length to long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer. (!!!)
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should get 24 hours light into the growth period.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
- ...from feminized seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are very hard and very compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Afgan Kush Ryder (World of Seeds Bank)
is all together absolutely ordinary
(On average 5 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Hab 3 eingepflanzt und 3 verschiedene Typen bekomen.
Der erste ist ziemlich in die höhe geschossen und gedeiht sehr gut.
Der zweite ist eher kompakter geblieben gedeiht aber ein bisschen besser wie der gestreckte.
Über den dritten kann ich leider noch nicht soviel sagen weil er leider nicht von selbst die Blüte eingeleitet hat, muss also noch warten bis seine 2 Geschwister rauskommen und ich ihn mit seinen anderen Verwandten in die Blüte schicke.
Alles in allem finde ich es schade das die Genetik noch nicht im Griff ist häte durchaus potenzial (03.02.2013, 17:06)
Fucking amazing strain !! Absolutely recommend !!
Im not an experienced grower, and its very easy to grow, resistant to molds, and very strong !!!
Also high yields, about 120 of dry buds from 3 plants. (10.09.2013, 17:54)
This was an autoflowering seed. This plant nearly ruined my grow of another plant. It developed pollen sacks almost as soon as it developed pistols. It was a true hermie and I had to chuck it about 5 weeks in. During that time I can say
1- DO NOT SCROG this plant. It does not like to be messed with. The branches turn tough really fast and don't want to budge. I don't think it took kindly to topping. It seems this is a plant that needs to just grow without fussing over it. That is if you get one that's stable and doesn't grow big huge pollen sacks immediately.
All in all I won't be growing this again. I did some looking around and there's a lot of complaints about this strain tending toward hermaphrodite. The general consensus is that the bud itself is amazing, but that's if you want to risk your time growing a plant that might grow balls on you. Personally I'd rather grow something stable. (01.02.2017, 18:44)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!