AK-49 (Vision Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about AK-49 (by Vision Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by konopa, uploaded at the 07.07.2013.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 57 an 63 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±300 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 20 cm. - Final Height onto around 80 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- average to many; medium length to long as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are little bit fluffy.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects slightly above average.
- Tolerance Built
- slow to average tolerance education.
AK-49 (Vision Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)