Sugar Black Rose (Delicious Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Sugar Black Rose (by Delicious Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 48 an 55 days (Average: 52 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±156 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 24 cm. - Final Height onto around 60 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- a lot of; medium length to long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases. (!!!)
- ...are not susceptible to mold. (!!!)
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is super.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Sugar Black Rose (Delicious Seeds)
is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable
(On average 10 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
The Sugar Black Rose is an incredible plant. From feminized seed, the plants are very homogeneous and match the description given by Delicious Seeds perfectly. I entirely underestimated this plant. I wasnít expecting much from a feminized freebie. I did not take clones while in the vegetative growth cycle, and now I deeply regret not doing so. The stretch is minimal when put on a flowering light schedule, making this strain ideal for SOG and SCROG gardens. It is the fastest flowering plant Iíve grown to date. Mine was complete 50 days from the time I switched from 24/7 to 12/12. The aroma is an intoxicating combination of candied fruit and a slight musky hint on the bottom end. The flowers were very evenly distributed throughout the plant. They were also very large. Sugar Black Rose responds well to topping and pruning, both are recommended. In conclusion I would strongly suggest this strain to anyone looking for an easy to grow, fast flowering, high yielding, sweet smelling indica. (28.05.2012, 14:23)
planta de facil cultivo,fuerte y rapida,muy omogenea,tiene un sabor muy dulce y afrutado con toques alcolicos y picantes (25.10.2013, 15:54)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!