Flowering: ~60 days
No feminized seeds.
Nirvana Seeds - Skunk #1
Skunk #1 is the first stablized hybrid developed for indoor cultivation and dates back to the 1970s California region. Skunk #1 has a heritage of Afghani, Mexican gold and Colombian gold. It was brought to Europe in the early 1980s and plays a heavy role in the ancestry of any modern indoor strain. This plant has a great consistency of generating a good strong punch with a great skunky sweet taste. Skunk #1 will take a lot of abuse and performs well both indoor and in a greenhouse.
- * Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
- * Plant height: Medium- Indica/Sativa mix
- * Stoned or high?: Stoney yet high- Allround Buzz
- * THC level: Medium 8-15%
- * Flowering Weeks: 8/9
- * Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 400/500
- * Harvest Month: 8/9
- * Grow difficulty: Easy (Good for beginners)
Where can you get this strain?
|1 x||10 x|
|Hanf & Hanf||-||32.74 $|
|Cannapot Hanfshop||-||32.60 $|
|Azarius Seedshop||-||30.77 $|
|Pick 'n' Mix Cannabis Seeds||2.60 $||26.04 $|
Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
- Skunk #1 »»» Unknown Skunk
- Unknown Skunk
Crossbreeds and hybrids with "Skunk #1"
- B52 »»» Big Bud x Skunk #1
- Durban Poison »»» Afrika x Skunk #1 F1
- Early Misty »»» Misty x Skunk #1
- Hollands Hope »»» Afghan x Skunk #1
- Jock Horror »»» Northern Light x Skunk #1 x Haze
- Master Kush »»» Hindu Kush x Skunk #1
- Silver Pearl »»» Early Girl x Skunk #1 x Northern Light
- »»» All direct crossings (10 strains) + Sub-Hybrids! «««
New »»» MapThisShit!
Strain-Related Threads out of 38 external grower-communities
Extended information, Grow-Reports and other threads about this strain: