Breeder: HG Fantaseeds
Location: indoor, outdoor
Flowering: ~60 days
No feminized seeds.
Homegrown Fantaseeds - Blue Haze
"Best Sativa" category WINNER at the High Times Cannabis Cup 2001. An unique cross between the original Homegrown Haze and the original Blueberry. Classy sweet musky taste with special effect. The growing characteristics are the body of the Indica with the length of the Sativa. High calyx to leaf ratio. This one is for the true connaisseurs, nice compact buds, it grows more like an Indica than the Sativa making it easier to grow. For those Sativa lovers it is a must. New on the market!
Where can you get this strain?
|0 x||1 x||5 x||10 x|
|Pick 'n' Mix Cannabis Seeds||-||9.64 $||48.21 $||-|
|Pick & Mix Hanfsamen||-||8.76 $||43.82 $||-|
|Master of Seeds||-||-||-||68.31 $|
Strain Lineage / Genealogy
- Blue Haze »»» Haze x Blueberry
- Blueberry Line
- »»» Temple Flo x HTAF F1
- Temple Flo F3
- HTAF F1
- Blueberry Line F1
Crossbreeds and hybrids with "Blue Haze"
- Australian Blue »»» Blue Haze x Australian Boesi
- Blue Pearl »»» Blue Haze x Silver Pearl
- Tutti Frutti »»» Blue Haze x Sour Diesel Haze x Green Haze x Thai x Diesel Ryder
- Blue Haze Libano »»» Blue Haze Probably x Lebanon Lebanon Red
- »»» All direct crossings (4 strains) + Sub-Hybrids! «««
New »»» MapThisShit!
Strain-Related Threads out of 38 external grower-communities
Extended information, Grow-Reports and other threads about this strain:
- Chronic , Jack Herer & Blue Haze09.02.13