Breeder: Spice of Life
Location: indoor, outdoor
Type: mostly indica
Flowering: ~64 days
No feminized seeds.
Spice of Life Seeds - Block Head
Type: Mostly Indica with Sativa characteristics, often especially high calyx-to-leaf ratios
Taste/Smell: Musty and musky with mildly sweet undertones.
Shape: Mostly columnar, more branches outdoors
Height Indoor: 0.5 - 1 meter
Height Outdoor: 1 - 1.5 meters
Flower-time Indoor: 56-72 days, phenotype dependant.
Flower-time Outdoor: Mid to late October in Northern hemisphere.
Yield Indoor: Heavy with dense flowers.
Yield Outdoor: Can be very high.
Humidity Level: Prefers dry conditions because of large flowers.
The mother was selected from seed developed by one crazy yanqui and the exact origins are a mystery. This mother clone line had indica-like buds on a sativa looking plant. Crossed with the same Sweet Tooth father as Sweet Tooth #3, it is distinctly different from anything on the market and lives up to its name, leaving many speechless!
Where can you get this strain?
|1 x||10 x|
|Pick 'n' Mix Cannabis Seeds||9.09 €||90.87 €|
Strain Lineage / Genealogy
- Block Head »»» Unknown Strain x Sweet Tooth
- Unknown Strain
- Sweet Tooth
- »»» Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Blueberry F1
- Sweet Pink Grapefruit
- Blueberry Line
- »»» Temple Flo x HTAF F1
- Temple Flo F3
- HTAF F1
- Blueberry Line F1
Crossbreeds and hybrids with "Block Head"
- Blockhead BX »»» Block Head x Snow Lotus
- Buruandi »»» Block Head
- Snow Lotus »»» Afgooey x Block Head
- Mau-Mau »»» Block Head Indica dominant x Killa Queen F6
- Dirty Hippy »»» Afgooey x Block Head
- Blue Sonja »»» Block Head
- Headmist »»» Kali Mist 1998 cut x Block Head
- »»» All direct crossings (7 strains) + Sub-Hybrids! «««
New »»» MapThisShit!
Strain-Related Threads out of 38 external grower-communities
Extended information, Grow-Reports and other threads about this strain:
Some more breadcrumbs:
last strain - next strain