Blackberry (Sativa Seedbank) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Blackberry (by Sativa Seedbank)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 64 an 76 days (Average: 70 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±1100 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 10 cm. - Final Height onto around 120 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- less to average; short to average as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...from regular seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is absolute peak.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- extremely slow tolerance education.
Blackberry (Sativa Seedbank)
is all together absolutely ordinary
(On average 5 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
I canít say anything bad about this strain. Everything is above average, nice flavor, heavy buzz and easy to grow. Good for any medical needs you might have. Highly recommendable for anybody with any level of growing skills. (10.10.2012, 21:26)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!