Blackberry (Nectar Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Blackberry (by Nectar Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by smilestyle, uploaded at the 05.12.2010.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 52 an 58 days (Average: 55 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±114 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 35 cm. - Final Height onto around 75 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- not very many; short as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...from regular seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is ordinary.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
schnelle starke leckere sorte mit einigen zwittern. smilestyle (05.12.2010, 11:33)