Biddy Early (Magus Genetics) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Biddy Early (by Magus Genetics)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by ReggaeJ, uploaded at the 07.10.2014.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Begin of October +/- 1 Week in CmShα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Side Branches
- a lot of; medium length to long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...are susceptible to mold.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Biddy Early (Magus Genetics)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
hab ich da (wenig) schimmel entdeckt?! (07.10.2014, 21:59)