B. Lee (Kannabia Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about B. Lee (by Kannabia Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Proka, uploaded at the 25.08.2014.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from April to October. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow to average tolerance education.
B. Lee (Kannabia Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)