B52 (Nirvana Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about B52 (by Nirvana Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Manwithnoname, uploaded at the 20.04.2012.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- End of September +/- 1 Week in CmHmβ climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- an average number; medium length to long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.