B52 (Nirvana Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about B52 (by Nirvana Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 57 an 61 days (Average: 59 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±306 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 18 cm. - Final Height onto around 73 cm.
- Side Branches
- less to average; slightly below average length as well as slightly below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...do not like high temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is insane high and absolutely top yields.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
B52 (Nirvana Seeds)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!