Automatic Mary (GreenLabel Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Automatic Mary (by GreenLabel Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 71 an 74 days (Average: 73 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±122 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 18 cm. - Final Height onto around 40 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- extremely little amount; short as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
Automatic Mary (GreenLabel Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
This strain is a good strain for begginers, really easy to grow, Kept her under 110 w, and she grew in a little bush, with a yield of 100, or more joints made in kingsize papers, thats how I count my yield ;) Very funny plant, but it isnt actualy a yielder. The smoke is kind off fruity. It was a little bit spicy also. (26.09.2015, 19:53)
A very fun little plant. Tart, fruity taste. I have grown Mary several times indoors using one gallon pots filled with organic potting soil. Used only a twelve hour light cycle. Always got to a hight of 60 cm. About 20 grams each. Much stronger than you would think. (08.05.2015, 19:59)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!