Ata Tundra (Seedsman) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Ata Tundra (by Seedsman)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 60 an 80 days (Average: 70 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±275 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 20 cm. - Final Height onto around 75 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- not very many; short to average as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...should get 24 hours light into the growth period.
- ...do not like any major fluctuations in temperature.
- ...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
- ...from regular seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very very low.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is below average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather fluffy.
Ata Tundra (Seedsman)
is all together absolutely ordinary
(On average 5 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!