Afghani #1 (Sensi Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Afghani #1 (by Sensi Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Manwithnoname, uploaded at the 20.04.2012.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 44 an 52 days (Average: 48 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±129 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 35 cm. - Final Height onto around 80 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- not very many; into an average length as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly below average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very bad.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather fluffy.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects middle-high to high.
- Tolerance Built
- slow to average tolerance education.