Afghani #1 (Sensi Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Afghani #1 (by Sensi Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by viriathus, uploaded at the 30.04.2013.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from March to November. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of October in BlShα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- average to many; slightly above average length as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are ordinary compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Afghani #1 (Sensi Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)