AK (Spliff Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about AK (by Spliff Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Hempsmoke, uploaded at the 16.09.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 55 an 65 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±129 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 35 cm. - Final Height onto around 80 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- average to many; into an average length as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...should only be bred by experts.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
AK (Spliff Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Well, i have grown a few Spliff Seeds strains already, but the AK is one of,if not the best strain from them.
I had 5 regular seeds,1 was a male ,1 was lost due a bad mildew infestation (along with pure kush from GHS, happily the power plants, also from spliff seeds lol, were very resistant against powdery mildew),
and i gave 2 seeds away.
If i only knew how good the 1 seed left is gonna be, i wouldnt give them away, let me tell you that :D
The plant i got grows rather compact in veg, but likes to stretch a bit in the first 2 weeks of bloom.
I always cut the main branch so it will produce 3-4 main buds.
The buds are very frosty and compact but the lowest buds are always fluffy, so its good to remove the lowest branches to allow the upper buds to get bigger.
Also the leafs can become quite big so its good to remove some of the fan leafs for more light penetration to the lower branches.
The plants are done between 8-9 weeks, and you should harvest it in that time window, because the potency is the highest at that point.
The yield on my pheno is rather low, but the quality makes up for this.
It has a very heavy head high (no paranoia or raciness tho), which can be too strong for unexperienced users,but if you let her go too long the high becomes weaker and it adds some body stone.
The smell is spicy with some sweetness to it, not too overpowering, but when you smoke an AK bud, her spicy smell fills the whole room and stays there for some time hehe
For me this 1 plant is a keeper, and one of the most potent plants i have grown so far.
I already keep her in my garden since more than a year and every single grow she gets a spot in the growtent :)
Actually it made me interested in gettin another pack of AK from spliff seeds, or testing the original AK47 from serious seeds (but the price....)
cya and stay safe ;) (16.09.2016, 00:36)