8 Ball (Barneys Farm) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about 8 Ball (by Barneys Farm)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 59 an 67 days (Average: 63 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±233 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 39 cm. - Final Height onto around 130 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- average to many; slightly above average length as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization. (!!!)
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold. (!!!)
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...need a lot of room upward. (!!!)
- ...from feminized seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
8 Ball (Barneys Farm)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
400w HPS , DWC, GH Maxi nutes, 70 grams dry per plant. 200% germination (was a twin, a first for me) (09.08.2014, 11:10)
Not a great germination rate (6 of 10).Nice easy growing, beginner friendly strain.Good yield, taste and smell.Very strong indica buzz.Great for hash making as well.Try it out! (29.01.2012, 16:12)
Thick chunky buds carpets of resin. Smokes best with a proper cure. Nice smooth smoke, dusty tasting. Pleasant long lasting high. (04.05.2013, 17:49)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!