8 Ball (Barneys Farm) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about 8 Ball (by Barneys Farm)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by skunkmonk, uploaded at the 30.11.2013.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Begin of October +/- 2 Weeks in CmHmα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- extremely many; long as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...should only be bred by experts.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are very hard and very compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
8 Ball (Barneys Farm)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Grown 8 Plants. (FEM.)
Very nice & stable strain!
Very good Veg-Phase. Blossoming takes a while 8-10 weeks (+/- 1 week)
Big Buds, with a lot of resin and a very nice taste. KUSHY! Love the taste!
Great for hashmaking aswell.
All in all a very nice strain. Best grown organic Outdoors! Also in higher regions possible! (30.11.2013, 18:21)