SeedFinder
Database
Breeders
Zativo
Diesel Kush

Diesel Kush

breed by Zativo

Here you can find all info about Diesel Kush from Zativo. If you are searching for information about Diesel Kush from Zativo, check out our Basic Infos or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information - or list all Diesel Kush Strains (5) to find a different version. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!

Basic / Breeders Info

Diesel Kush is a mostly sativa variety from and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±63 days) and outdoors. Zativos Diesel Kush is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Zativos Diesel Kush Description

Zativo Diesel Kush Diesel Kush is a sativa dominant strain with a heavy indica influence and old school genetics. A high yielding strain which produces huge dense buds with a strong lemony diesel odour. The smoke is heavy hitting and full flavoured, with a balanced, energising cerebral high, and an uplifting yet relaxing body hit.

Diesel Kush is descended from strains developed by trans-Atlantic breeders in the USA. Despite the 60% sativa dominance in Diesel Kush’s genetics, the remaining 40% indica ancestry still breaks through. One of Diesel Kush’s parents is OG Kush, a legendary and potent hybrid with a high THC concentration, cerebral high, and a not insignificant body stone. Diesel Kush’s other parent is Sour Diesel, a sativa hybrid with a pungent diesel fuel aroma and an energising cerebral high which relieves pain, stress and depression.

Diesel Kush is prized amongst growers for its compact and dense growth with high yielding, tight dense buds. When grown indoors, growers can expect 450–500 grams per square metre when grown under a 600w HPS lamp. The outdoor yield is 500-550 grams per plant, with a height of 175-210cm. Growers in the northern hemisphere should expect a harvest from mid to late October. Diesel Kush is a nutrient-hungry plant which will happily consume any nutrients thrown at it, up to any maximum levels recommended by your favourite nutrient manufacturer.

Diesel Kush is probably a little less suited for novice growers as its dense heavy buds can be at risk of fungal infections causing bud rot or powdery mildew. Though it is certainly suitable for growers with a few grows under their belts who are willing to put a little extra effort into the grow and control grow room humidity and ensure good ventilation. Any additional effort required on the grower’s part is certainly worthwhile in order to get your hands on the extra special buds this plant produces. Indoors, Diesel Kush grows to heights ranging from 90-160cm. It is suitable for cropping and trimming techniques which is good news for those who may have limited growing room height or space.

It’s advisable not to keep this strain in vegetative growth for too long as it can be prone to stretch during the first few weeks of flowering. Diesel Kush will be ready to harvest in 8 to 10 weeks after switching the lighting to flowering mode, with an average flowering period of 9 weeks.


Genetics: 60% sativa - 40% indica
Flowering period: 8-10 weeks
THC%: High
CBD%: Unknown
Yield (indoor): 450-500g/m˛
Height (indoor): 90-160cm
Yield (outdoor): Medium
Height (outdoor): 175-210cm
Harvest time (outdoor): Mid/end October

Upload your info about this strain here:

Do you know something more about Zativos Diesel Kush? Please help to make this database better and upload/connect your information here!

Pictures

Pictures speak louder than words! Upload your "Diesel Kush" Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety.

Comparisons

You have grown Diesel Kush together with another variety? Please fill out our Strain VS. Strain direct comparisation form!

User Reviews

Our strain reviews are multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma, effects and taste! Please upload your Diesel Kush Review here to help the other seedfinder users!

Medical Values

You have experience with the medical qualities of Diesel Kush? Sharing your information here maybe can help other people!

Threads

You've stumbled upon a Diesel Kush related thread into a forum or growers community? Connect it here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy!

Videos

You found a related video with additional information or grow-infos about Diesel Kush on YouTube? Please connect it here to the strain info page!