Timewreck (TGA Subcool Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor :: Long, stretched, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #1
Plant-Profile about Timewreck (by TGA Subcool Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by snodome, uploaded at the 13.06.2012.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 50 an 56 days (Average: 53 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±150 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 32 cm. - Final Height onto around 80 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- less to average; long as well as below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is absolute peak.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
Timewreck (TGA Subcool Seeds)
(Indoor; Long, stretched, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #1)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
grew this strain for the first time i let it do its normal thing. the main cola erupted with growth and became very top heavy. it finished very fast and has a great incense like odor. the taste is wonderful and the smoke is very strong. tends to induce a little panic. definitely a breeze to grow and a great performer for beginners. i expect expert growers can make this plant sing. (13.06.2012, 04:19)