The Hog (TH Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about The Hog (by TH Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 58 an 88 days (Average: 73 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±219 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 28 cm. - Final Height onto around 88 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are susceptible to mold.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is insane high and absolutely top yields.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly below average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather fluffy.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is not to strong and not to soft.
- Tolerance Built
- fast tolerance education.
The Hog (TH Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
big bud will mold if you donít have good venation keep hum 55 or less. (24.01.2011, 22:03)
This report is on the legendary Hogsbreath pheno of T.H.Seeds Hog.Hogsbreath is a legendary strain from Tennessee. Its Hindu Kush x Afghani and it was the Cannabis Cup Winner for Best Indica 2002.The potency and yield of this strain is outstanding, I can easily see why it won the cup. It is the most potent Indica I have ever smoked and it is the all time favorite with everyone around here. I have grown many Indicas and none of them matched the potency of Hog. I recently grown T.H.Seeds MK-Ultra, the 2003 cup winner and I felt it was good but not as couchlock as Hog. Other strains I have grown like G-13 x Hash Plant, Sensi Star, Afghani, Hindu Kush, Lifesaver and many others did not match the potency of Hog. That is why I say it is outstanding.The yield in SOG is outstanding, I get 1.8 grams per watt with it. I flower clones at 10 inches and they finish around 30 inches. I flower the clones at four per square foot and yield 5 ounces. It is the best yielding Indica I have come across so far. SOG growers will be floored with the yields.The bad news is this strain is unstable. So I recommend growers to grow out no less then a pack of seeds to make sure you get the Hogsbreath pheno. The other phenos are good but not as good as the Hogsbreath pheno. It is well worth the effort to get this pheno.The smoke taste like hash and the high is of narcotic quality, heavy and lethargic. The buds release and foul bad breath odor when you are cutting into them. I have many friends that love foul smelling strains and they go nuts over Hog. In fact they go crazy when I run out of it, so I would call it ?green crack?. This strain is the ?holy grail? for Indica lovers and commercial SOG growers alike.I highly recommend this strain and tip my hat to Adam and the T.H.Seeds crew for bringing such an outstanding strain to market.Keep it green. (05.12.2010, 04:45)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!