Swiss Cheese (Nirvana Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor :: No.40756323298339205 by MuVo2k
Plant-Profile about Swiss Cheese (by Nirvana Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by MuVo2k, uploaded at the 21.08.2011.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 60 an 66 days (Average: 63 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±291 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 23 cm. - Final Height onto around 90 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- not very many.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is not to strong and not to soft.
- Tolerance Built
- fast to average tolerance education.
Swiss Cheese (Nirvana Seeds)
is all together absolutely ordinary
(On average 5 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Gut für Anfänger und Outdoor in D ...aber nichts besonderes, Geschmack und Törn ! Hohe Männlichkeitsrate 90 % Nirvana (21.08.2011, 22:01)