Purple Maroc (Female Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Purple Maroc (by Female Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by EngelderNacht, uploaded at the 27.12.2011.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- End of September +/- 2 Weeks in CmShα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a lot of; medium length to long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...do not need much care.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
Purple Maroc (Female Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)