+Speed Auto (Sweet Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about +Speed Auto (by Sweet Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by CannaRat, uploaded at the 20.06.2015.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from July to June. The plants will start flowering around January when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of September +/- 2 Weeks in TwW climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Side Branches
- not very many; into an average length as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are very hard and very compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
+Speed Auto (Sweet Seeds)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)