Pineapple Chunk (Barneys Farm) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Pineapple Chunk (by Barneys Farm)
This Plant-Profile was generated by 17 single profiles, particular thanks goes to: darkmessiahxxx, gantsa666, reyananda, reyman, sxz404, TPaine, MaxYield, GuerrillaRovere, davidol68 2, sievers, shiva23, ReggaeJ, BubbyBud, elrond, cannastar and Idetom
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 59 an 69 days (Average: 64 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±173 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 39 cm. - Final Height onto around 102 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- average to many; slightly above average length as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together. (!!!)
- ...need much care. (!!!)
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization. (!!!)
- ...do not need much fertilizer. (!!!)
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold. (!!!)
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures. (!!!)
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa. (!!!)
- ...need a lot of room upward. (!!!)
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem. (!!!)
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners. (!!!)
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
Pineapple Chunk (Barneys Farm)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Belle herbe, bien compresse, prends peu de place cependant ou est l'odeur d'ananas?? (13.09.2014, 10:28)
ertrag und blütezeit kommem nicht mit den breeder-angaben hin. das was sie macht, ist sehr schönes gras. aber leider keine ertragsbombe. allerdings verschiedene phänotypen!! ein leicht hazig und extrem skunkig riechender phäno und ein indica lastiger mit einem erdig-fruchtigen geschmack. sehr interessanter geschmack auf jeden fall (08.12.2011, 19:06)
Beautiful grower, intense stench in flowering. Needs lots of attention, but rewards with exceptional resin. (23.03.2011, 05:53)
blüte 70 tage~
extrem guter duft, blumig leicht würzig
starkes zeug, komplett geistig bis jetzt
wenig dünger benutzen, ungefähr die hälfte der dünger-herstellerangaben
hydro ec max 1,3
0,5 ph schwankungen kein problem
einige phänotypen hatten dna probleme, die in der blüte ausbalanziert wurden. (28.02.2012, 06:51)
Beautiful plant all round, in my Top 3 favourites all time from this 30 year veteran. Contender for champion of champions on all levels. Another Barney’s bomb ! (13.11.2013, 01:25)
We planted one seed and for one and an half year we took alive this phenotype thanks to many generations of mothers and clones; some friends grow the same in different places and conditions. The motivation that led us to this choice was the simplicity and versatility of this pineapple chunks phenotype and the vast shade of flavors. The weed has a good funny high, although has a medium tolerance education. The strain is extremely suited for beginners, but considering our pheno come from a single bean selection (no selection). (15.05.2012, 02:05)
Not a stabilized strain yet!
Some of the phenotypes are growing with something like dna problems in the begin. THey stabilize gradually until they reach the flowering stage, but i think some of them are not starting well (not because of grower’s mistakes). (13.03.2011, 16:41)
Extremely skunky smell, well suited for SoG and SCRoG, buds will need supported in latter part of flowering. Good commercial strain, very difficult to control odor. This is a Must try strain. (17.02.2012, 17:54)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
Single Plant-Profiles about this strain was uploaded by: darkmessiahxxx, gantsa666, reyananda, reyman, sxz404, TPaine, MaxYield, GuerrillaRovere, davidol68 1 2, sievers, shiva23, ReggaeJ, BubbyBud, elrond, cannastar and Idetom.
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!