Northern Lights (Sensi Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Northern Lights (by Sensi Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 57 an 63 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±200 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 31 cm. - Final Height onto around 93 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- a lot of; slightly above average length as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together. (!!!)
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...are not susceptible to mold. (!!!)
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures. (!!!)
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow to average tolerance education.
Northern Lights (Sensi Seeds)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
was soll ich sagen - die perfekte indica! sehr pflegeleicht,sehr ertragreich, sehr lecker und das perfekte feierabend-narkose gras!
die northern lights von sensi ist deutlich potenter als die von anderen breedern (13.11.2013, 15:54)
Excellent indica strain.
Grows in short, strong bushes. Doesn’t need a lot of attention and is resistant to temperature changes. Hard buds with size a less bit than average and lots of resin. Very limited smell during flowering. Ideal for beginners.
Unique and characteristic smell after curing with a little bit more discreet taste ; melts spice and flowers with a noticeable skunky side.
Very short high period (20 to 30 minutes), very progressive and anesthetic, followed by an intense stone effect for at least one hour more. Very strong, physical and quick-ass medication.
A must-have for every Afghani strain lover ! (08.09.2012, 00:09)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!