Lavender (CBD Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Lavender (by CBD Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 53 an 67 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±33 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 60 cm. - Final Height onto around 80 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- extremely many; very long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...should get 24 hours light into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is insane high and absolutely top yields.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is absolute peak.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rockhard and extremely compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- quasi not any tolerance education.
Lavender (CBD Seeds)
is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable
(On average 10 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Lavander is easy to grow and really smells like lavander.
Grown in tent with violator kush.
Great seeds 6/6 seeds germed and sprouted.
The six seeds grew fast very easy to maintain.
Tolerant of heavy nutes.
The smell is the best part of this plant and the yeild.
Two of the plants where giiven away at harvest one was dwarfed but decent yeild.
Outta 4 plants i got about 12 oz.
They do well when scrogged huge collas are here trade mark. Each plant had about 6-7 huge dence colas.
Few leafs easy to trim.
Took 69 days and about 30% of trics where amber.
Dried 3 days and then cured.
The first time i vaped her she has very musky fruity taste. U can feel it with the first inhale.
This is probably a good strain for medicinal use.
Calms u and mellows ur mind.
Also has a bit of couch lock feel.
Very good for sleeping.
Taste- 10 tastes kinda when u spray colounge and it gets in ur mouth but in a good way.
Smell-10 very strong when growing and very destingtive smell, unforgetable.
When smoked/vaped its very strong and musky. Very thick smoke.
High- 8 for me this could be an every day strain. Good for them lazy sundays.
Over all i give this strain 10. (27.04.2013, 07:31)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!