Chernobyl (TGA Subcool Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Chernobyl (by TGA Subcool Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 56 an 70 days (Average: 63 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±100 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 30 cm. - Final Height onto around 60 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- average to many; medium length to long as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations. (!!!)
- ...have no problems with low temperatures. (!!!)
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...need place and should not be placed close together. (!!!)
- ...do not need much care. (!!!)
- ...need a lot of room upward. (!!!)
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...do not like high temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is super.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- extremely slow tolerance education.
Chernobyl (TGA Subcool Seeds)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
One of the best TGA strains we have grown. A vigorous plant with a lot of stretch and many side branches, this one didn»t need much extra care. The texture of the plant was meaty and glossy, the best kind of look. The plant we put into flower was way too big, it took up a lot of space, and we weren«t really expecting great things, but boy were we surprised! The smell and taste of lemon-cherry-cheese snow cone combined with the Trainwreck high makes this one of our favorites. As a bonus, all seven micron sizes of bubble hash we made were the color of reddish sand and full melt to the maxxx. The flavor and smell of the bud really translated into the hash, something we do not generally find. GET IT!!! (04.08.2011, 21:47)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!