Caramelo (Delicious Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Caramelo (by Delicious Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 63 an 68 days (Average: 66 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±179 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 29 cm. - Final Height onto around 81 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- average to many; slightly above average length as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica. (!!!)
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
- ...do not need much care. (!!!)
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are ordinary compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects middle-high to high.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
Caramelo (Delicious Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
On of the most furry and flavorful bud I have smoked. Very unique flavor. (25.02.2015, 01:07)
Die süßeste Sorte die ich jemals probieren durfte! Der Harzgehalt ist unglaublich hoch und der Geruch ist ebenfalls atemberaubend. Inhaliert man den Rauch pur wird man überwältigt werden ein fruchtiger und süßer Geschmack der irgendwie an den Geruch von Lavendel und Brombeeren erinnert. Für eine Sativa ist sie im Ertragsmittelmaß. Zum SOG Anbau auf jeden Fall geeignet. (29.03.2012, 00:55)
A great strain for beginners. This plant is easy to grow and is very hardy and tolerant to variations in temperatures. I grew mine indoors with two 135 watt LED's and CFL sidelights. This plant does take on a 'Christmas tree' appearance and grows more like an indica. This was one of my first grows and I am in a learning phase but this plant was very forgiving. My yield was somewhat disappointing but I am going to try some pruning techniques with the clones and see if I get better bud development. The end product, properly cured, has a wonderful aroma and taste. It is very smooth and floral. The buds are a bit fluffy, but it is a sativa dominant strain. The high is cerebral and uplifting, and will leave you energetic and ready to do something outdoors. (17.02.2015, 15:41)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!