Blue AutoMazar (Dutch Passion) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Blue AutoMazar (by Dutch Passion)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by iduasSungam, uploaded at the 01.03.2015.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of July +/- 4 Weeks in CmShα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather fluffy.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects middle-high to high.
Blue AutoMazar (Dutch Passion)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)