Blue Afghani (Jordan of the Islands) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Blue Afghani (by Jordan of the Islands)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Nunya, uploaded at the 12.01.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 55 an 65 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Growth Behavior
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
Blue Afghani (Jordan of the Islands)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)