Black Widow (Mr Nice Seedbank) :: StrainReview :: Indoor :: Long, stretched, slowly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #1
Plant-Profile about Black Widow (by Mr Nice Seedbank)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by BlackWidow, uploaded at the 22.12.2014.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 77 an 91 days (Average: 84 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±510 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 21 cm. - Final Height onto around 128 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a great many; long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- extremely slow tolerance education.