Black Velvet (Vancouver Island Seed Company) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Black Velvet (by Vancouver Island Seed Company)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by zels420, uploaded at the 22.01.2011.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 53 an 63 days (Average: 58 days.)
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- less to average; short as well as below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly below average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is not to strong and not to soft.
- Tolerance Built
- fast tolerance education.
Black Velvet (Vancouver Island Seed Company)
is all together absolutely ordinary
(On average 5 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
bugs love this stuff ,slow veg (22.01.2011, 07:21)