Black Rose (Unknown or Legendary) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Black Rose (by Unknown or Legendary)
This Plant-Profile was generated by 2 single profiles, particular thanks goes to: DrRenntiger 2
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of July +/- 1 Week in BxlSaβ climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- less to average; slightly below average length as well as slightly below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are susceptible to mold.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...do not like high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...should get 24 hours light into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is not very good.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is absolute peak.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are little bit fluffy.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- extremely slow tolerance education.
Black Rose (Unknown or Legendary)
is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable
(On average 10 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!