Black Domina x Black Domina (Speed Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Black Domina x Black Domina (by Speed Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 57 an 62 days (Average: 59 days.)
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- less to average; slightly below average length as well as slightly below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are very hard and very compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Black Domina x Black Domina (Speed Seeds)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
I found her very easy to grow and tolerant to heavy feeds.
This Black Domina is a queen in the garden.
Towards the end of flower - I found myself sitting in the garden and staring at her. Marveling at her exquisite colours and broad bud structure.
She's a treat to remember. I found her to be very enjoyable to grow.
These Black Domina buds looks like they will pack a heavy sedating punch and looks like about an 8 week strain! I'm starting to flush my plants now to draw out her colours further (anthocyanins are a by-product of the breaking down of chlorophyll)
My black domina expressed darkening of the leaves and purpling with the help of a colder climate through the budding phase. Tolerates the cold extremely well...
Resilient. Hardy and with a very sweet smelling flower.... check out this strain gallery to see my soil grown outdoor buds!
Can't wait to smoke her!
- OP (16.05.2016, 08:16)
A nice and tasty little indica, low yield, but absolute top notch quality buds. Its an ideal plant for a beginner as it really does not take a good deal of looking after, just water it and it's happy. Smells like good grade Afghani hash when in flower.
Leaves didn't turn too dark, but my grow room is on the warm side.
Requires little additional nutrients, if any.
Don't expect to get anything done after smoking this, expect some serious munchie's and major couch lock.
The price of the seeds are excellent value, I bought some more for my next grow. I gave it 9 weeks instead of the 8 as I knew this variety really appreciates the extra week, as far as bud size and resin quality.
Good product, great value.
Grown in Organic super-soil under 600w T5 fl. 45days veg. 63 days flowering. (28.01.2015, 03:50)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!