Black Cream Auto (Sweet Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Black Cream Auto (by Sweet Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 64 an 75 days (Average: 69 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±183 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 30 cm. - Final Height onto around 85 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- average to many; slightly above average length as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need a lot of room upward. (!!!)
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects middle-high to high.
- Tolerance Built
- slow to average tolerance education.
Black Cream Auto (Sweet Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Big harvest, 2.5 ozs. average. Didn't get much purple in buds unless you take it past peak harvest time. Real easy to grow and gets quit tall. 41". Killer head buzz, pain killer! Grew in 5gl. buckets using Happy Frog soil. No nutes till flowering. Than bloom nutes every other watering. 220 watt t5 and 2 125 cfls, 2700 light band during flowering, with t5 using 2 of4 bulbs using blue veg bulbs. Very recommendable. Must say sweet seeds don't germinate well. 2 of 5 came up. Same with their Jack47 strain. Same germ rate. Other than that an excellent strain. (28.06.2015, 16:24)
This is a good automatic strain - the yield wasn't very high (probably partly because of my lack of skill :P), but the smell and the look of these buds are just amazing! This fruity punch of smell, when you open the jar, is priceless.
The effect is really relaxing the body and the mind. (05.01.2015, 03:43)
DULZONA,VOLADORA,PERO AL SER AUTOMATICA ,ES MUY BAJA LA COSECHA. (17.12.2013, 02:46)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!