Black Cherry Soda (Unknown or Legendary) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Black Cherry Soda (by Unknown or Legendary)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Oddfingers, uploaded at the 24.11.2015.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from April to October. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of October +/- 1 Week in BlSaβ climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a lot of; into an average length as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Black Cherry Soda (Unknown or Legendary)
is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable
(On average 10 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
I got this strain as a clone, grown in southern oregon it does very well. It is about 5-6' tall and about 5-6' around. Growth period was agrissive and lush looking. Seems to be insect resistant as i did not have any problems at all with them. I grew many other strains in the same garden and most showed some signs of insect but not black cherry soda. A short stumpy but beautiful to look at must have for your garden.
The flowers become the most purple ive ever seen. Very large colas with a low leaf to bud ratio.
The aroma is heaven!!! Smells so fruity thst it takes over the entire area with black cherry goodness.
Flowering started about july 1st and harvested october 23.
I recomend this strain to beginners and experts will have much fun with it.
The high is relaxing and seems to be good for pain.
The thc content is good to great.
All in all a great strain.