Black Berry OG (Emerald Triangle) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Black Berry OG (by Emerald Triangle)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by vlc82, uploaded at the 17.04.2015.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 65 an 75 days (Average: 70 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±233 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 30 cm. - Final Height onto around 100 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a great many; medium length to long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
Black Berry OG (Emerald Triangle)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
I really enjoyed growing this strain. Had 2 seeds and got 2 distinct phenos. 1. Short/Squat and finished 7 days before the other (63 days). Very Fruity/Candy smell. Darker but still nice green. 2. Taller and light buds. Can see the Black Domina influence in this. Not as fruity smell, but much better producer. Both done in DWC buckets finished around 90cm - pulled about 150 grams total. Had issues with height, so make sure you flip them early if growing in hydro. Will grow again for sure. (17.04.2015, 19:00)