Big Devil Auto (Sweet Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Big Devil Auto (by Sweet Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 57 an 65 days (Average: 61 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±239 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 23 cm. - Final Height onto around 78 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- an average number; slightly below average length as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...from feminized seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are ordinary compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects middle-high to high.
- Tolerance Built
- ordinary tolerance education.
Big Devil Auto (Sweet Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
for a auto grows big,good chunky suger coated bud that has a linger when smoked. (23.11.2011, 20:38)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!