Big Bud (Ministry of Cannabis) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Big Bud (by Ministry of Cannabis)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 72 an 82 days (Average: 77 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±202 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 48 cm. - Final Height onto around 145 cm.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...do not like high temperatures.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...should only be bred by experts.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...from feminized seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Big Bud (Ministry of Cannabis)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Good indica smoke with high yield and compact buds. (19.04.2017, 13:28)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!