Big Bud (Homegrown Fantaseeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Big Bud (by Homegrown Fantaseeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by jacklamota56, uploaded at the 17.12.2014.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to October. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Begin of October in ClShα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- a great many; very long as well as very strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects middle-high to high.
Big Bud (Homegrown Fantaseeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)