Big Bang (Green House Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Big Bang (by Green House Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by octojoint, uploaded at the 12.10.2010.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from June to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of October in CmHmα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a great many; into an average length as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...do not need much care.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
Big Bang (Green House Seeds)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
"Har Har" so lacht diese Sorte dem Schimmel ins gesicht. Echt eine Freude und welch wundervoller duft. (12.10.2010, 20:30)