Big Band (Kannabia Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Big Band (by Kannabia Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by sonar, uploaded at the 06.07.2013.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 57 an 63 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a lot of; long as well as very strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
Big Band (Kannabia Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Very solid strain. Iíve grown Mataro Blue and Special from Kannabia and have yet to be disappointed. (06.07.2013, 21:10)