Berry Bomb (Bomb Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Berry Bomb (by Bomb Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 57 an 64 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±175 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 40 cm. - Final Height onto around 110 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- a lot of; medium length to long as well as very strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...from regular seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
Berry Bomb (Bomb Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
ich hatte aus 40 reg samen 16 weibliche sortiert und nach ca 14 tagen haben dann die meisten angefangen zu zwittern nicht empfehlenswert meiner meinung nach.
SCHADE (23.05.2014, 18:15)
Was a little worried after slow start in flower to make it out of transition phase. Once they made it out, it was game on. I currently have two going each with 2 weeks left give or take a cpl days. Definitely two pheno's. Both were topped twice at exactly the same time during their veg cycle. One phenol ended up with tight nodes and remained squat and bushy. The other gave me 8 nice long manifolds you could say. Definitely stretched more, but the buds stack nicely just like the picture used on this review page. (28.01.2016, 15:45)
Let me just say this plant had extremely stable genetics. The first one i grew, i barely took care of and it never showed any signs of problems. So far I»ve made a good 10 clones and none of them have died, and none have showed any slight deficiencies. The only downside is that its one smelly plant. Don«t get me wrong, that good but if your looking for a non smelly plant, then this is not a good choice. Extremely potent plant and buds. Also will purple under right conditions. Highly recommend this strain. (13.03.2012, 20:37)
STABLE Plant! Fast and quite easy plant to grow. Long, fat and tight colas.. with true Berry aroma. Not so heavy couch lock.. all a round buzz.
Highly recommend for crossing.. Fast and vibrant Berry Bomb male (x) super frosty and short Original Bubble Gum fem(THSeeds) = Heaven for growers. (11.08.2015, 19:20)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!