BC Sweet Tooth (B.C. Bud Depot) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about BC Sweet Tooth (by B.C. Bud Depot)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 44 an 49 days (Average: 47 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±11 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 9 cm. - Final Height onto around 10 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- incomprehensibly many; very long as well as extremely strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly below average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects rather light and short.
- Tolerance Built
- very fast tolerance education.
BC Sweet Tooth (B.C. Bud Depot)
is all together absolutely ordinary
(On average 5 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Smells like blueberries, needs adequate air circulation. Very stable during stress. Very little stretch, at 12/12 flip. Fast, not a big yielder, very potent couch lock indica buzz. Fairly funky smell at about 3 weeks in bud. Carbon filter needed. (11.02.2013, 16:49)
Not as bad as others but still junk !!! smells 2 out of 10 , (10.02.2011, 22:13)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!